Friday, November 30, 2012

Database Space usage monitoring for storage server


For our new product “Storage Server” we need monitoring functionalities. It was possible to change my main project to cater that need. In my main project I collect usage data for all the tenants and publish data of the usage exceeded tenants to the BAM server. I just needed to publish all the data to the BAM so it can work as a monitoring feature for Storage Server.
I removed some parts from my main project to suit the current need. I didn't need tenantBillingService”, which hold me back in the main project. And do not need to change “stratos common” (which is used to get the package details which was needed in the calculations) anymore, as we are publishing all the details that we are collecting. Component level architecture of the project will be




No comments:

Post a Comment